Mamapreneur Mother's Day Gift Guide
Apr 25, 2018
Looking for the perfect gift for your mamapreneur? Or are you a mamapreneur needing a little treat yo self time? Look no further!
Being a mamapreneur is one of the most difficult yet most rewarding jobs on the planet. I love being a mom and I love being an entrepreneur. So, this Mother's Day, I thought it would be fun to put together a little gift guide with some of my most favorite things. These are all things I think every mamapreneur needs. And if you don't have kids, you'll still want these things ;)
Mamapreneur Mother's Day Gift Guide
- Purposeful Planner. First and foremost, y'all need a Purposeful Planner. Kids or not, this planner is the bomb (if I do say so myself). You can plan out your entire day with room for your to-do list, water tracking, health, menu and so much more!
- Weekly Notepad. Since I use the daily version of the Purposeful Planner, I LOVE the weekly notepad to get a birds-eye view of the week. I also use it sometimes to map out my social media marketing plan when I'm changing things up!
- Smash + Tess Romper. You guys. I LIVE in these. Literally. I now own FOUR of them! They are the most comfortable piece of clothing you will ever own. When I've been out and about, the first thing I do when I get home is walk in the door and head straight to my bedroom. The family knows and laughs at me saying, "Romper time!" Truth. No shame in my game.
- It Cosmetics. I absolutely LOVE this foundation! It goes on smooth and blends with your skin. Plus when you order from QVC you always get a killer deal like this brush practically free or sometimes a duo. Seriously. Amaze.
- Chelsea King Scrunchies. I haven't owned one of these since the 90's but I snagged one to match my latest romper (shhh) and now I'm obsessed. You know you want one!
- The Stella from Carly Jean Los Angeles. Ok, I own two of these babies along with about 10 other Carly Jean items. Everything she makes is fab, fashionable, and affordable. Plus it's capsule so you know that pulls on my heart-strings. But this Stella? OMG. It's perfection. It can be dressed up or dressed down and the clincher..... it has POCKETS!!!!!!
- Le Labo - Santal 26. Yummmmmm. I was given one of these by a dear friend and now I will forever be sold out to Le Labo fragrances. They're just so luxurious and delicious. They don't have to burn very long because the fragrance laasssts!!
- S'well Bottle. I mean, you know you love a good water bottle. And how cute is this pink?? I love S'well bottles and own several. They keep things COOOOOLD or if you want, HOOOOOTTT.
- Pink Away Carryon. Ok guys. We all know the mamapreneur needs to jetset a bit (or at least head to a conference or two) and this carryon is the perfect way to let anyone know you're the boss. Lightweight and durable with a LIFETIME WARRANTY! Yes, please!
- Nike Epic React Flyknit. Shoe perfection right here.
There you go mamas! I hope you get some of these lovelies this year and if you don't just buy some for yourself.
Another thing, I'm about to open the doors to my Purposeful Business Lounge. A place made just for you by someone who's been in your shoes (me!!). I had to learn everything there is to know about starting an online business, creating a product, marketing, course creation, and so much more. BY. MY. SELF. And I don't want you to have to go it alone. So head on over here to be notified when the VIP Lounge opens up!
Did I miss anything? Let me know your must haves if you're a mamapreneur!